It’s the dream of every girl to have a great wedding. There are lots of things to decide like clothes, décor, jewellery, photography, venue, etc. It is very important to take all these decisions carefully after much research and discussions with near ones. Also these days many options are available for everything, so it becomes more difficult to decide from where we want to shop. Also, buying gold jewellery is a vital facet of Indian weddings. And it acts as an investment decision as well for many.
There are many things to need to consider while buying gold jewellery. There are many occasions where the brides prefer gold jewellery with their Indian attires. Gold jewellery will enhance the beauty of the whole look. Gold jewellery suits all kinds of Indian costumes of any colour.
Everyone prefers to buy gold jewellery for their wedding. They keep that with them forever as a memory of their wedding. Especially brides always have an emotional attachment with their jewellery and cherish it for their lifetime. As it’s a kind of a huge investment, always consider some tips and tricks to buy jewellery:
- Know what’s trending- There are many options available in gold jewellery like antiques, kundans, chokers, with emeralds etc. While deciding, always know the trend for jewellery in the market. You can mix and match your Indian dresses with some hint of western gold jewellery or style it with heavy earrings with light or no necklace for small occasions.
- Buy before dress- It is a misconception to buy a dress before jewellery. You dress should always highlight your jewellery. And as gold jewellery require heavy investment, choose it before the dress.
- Choose according to the occasion- There are varieties of options available for different occasions. You need to make your mind what to wear on what occasion. Like for Haldi or other small ceremonies, light jewellery is preferred like a small necklace or heavy danglers. For a wedding, everyone prefers to carry heavy jewellery including everything like a choker and long necklace with heavy earrings and rings etc.
- Feel confident- Everyone has their style of wearing and carrying the outfit and jewellery. Always choose one which suits your style and you feel confident. You should be comfortable while wearing it in your function which will enhance you.
- Invest in everlasting pieces- Pick those pieces which will everlast and look good with every outfit. Like antique long necklace or matte finish bangles which go with everything and is never out of fashion.
So many gold jewellers are dealing in and have amazing designs. Krishna jewellers have all kinds of variety and trendy pieces which will enhance your look on your D-day. They deal in all kinds of necklaces, diamond rings, earrings, gold ring for women, and many other amazing options.
They will also help you to guide which suits you and your outfit and which one is trending among all. Buying gold jewellery is fun and it becomes more fun when everyone praises you. For this, always consider the above points before making a buying decision.