While there are various loan options that are available based on your requirements, if you are looking for a loan without any collateral and minimum documentation, a personal loan is your solution. It only requires a good credit history and a minimum income of the applicant. Since life can throw surprises at you like wedding arrangements, medical emergencies, child’s education, travel or home repairs, a personal loan is the best solution and is available for both salaried as well as self-employed individuals.
All You Need To Know About Fullerton India Personal Loan
With Fullerton India, you can borrow up to Rs 25 Lakhs, with a flexible repayment time period of up to 60 months. Though the interest rate might vary based on the market situation; you can get this personal loan approved with easy documentation. Now you can also get a Fullerton India Aadhar Card loan approved easily. Let us see all the necessary details you must know to get a Personal Loan from Fullerton India.
Documents Required for Personal loan
The documentation process in Fullerton is simple and easy, these are the list of documents that you would be required to get your loan approved, know the loan amount, and also get clarity on your interest rate.
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of age
- Salary slips for the last three months (for salaried)
- Bank statement for the last six months
- Income tax returns or form 16
- Proof of Income / financial statements (for self-employed)
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
Here is the basic eligibility criteria for a Fullerton India personal loan
- The applicant must be a resident citizen of India.
- The applicant should either be an employee of a private limited company or public sector undertaking, or be gainfully self-employed.
- The applicant must be between 21 and 60 years of age.
- The minimum income of the applicant should be: For Salaried Professionals: INR 25,000/Month (if residing in Mumbai or Delhi) or INR 20,000/Month (if residing in the rest of India)
- For Self Employed: The minimum yearly profit after tax set based on profession/industry
Why apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan?
If you are not sure if you should take a personal loan, check out some of the benefits that Fullerton personal loan offers:
- Loan Limit: With Fullerton India Personal loan, you can borrow up to Rs. 25 lakhs. The amount is not fixed and may vary based on several factors, like your age, net monthly income, existing financial obligations, etc.
- Interest Rate: Fullerton India offers flexible and attractive Interest Rates, starting at 11.99% for salaried and self-employed individuals
- Minimal documentation: Fullerton India offers a hassle-free Documentation Process. The loan process is completely paperless if the individual is applying online. So, skip all the heavy paperwork and get easy personal loans.
- Quick Disbursal: Once all the checks are done, and the necessary verification is done, the loan amount is credited to your bank account within 30 minutes.
- Existing customer Benefits: If you are already a customer you can avail of some more benefits on your personal loan. You can check these benefits when you apply for the loan.
Apply for a Fullerton India personal loan today, and get the support you need to make any personal or professional dreams come true.